- Being able to communicate effectively is the most important of all life skills. It can be of any type as listed below
- Vocally using voice,
- Written using printed or digital media such as books, magazines, websites or emails, Visually using logos, maps, charts or graphs and
- Non-verbally using body language, gestures, facial expression, the tone and pitch of voice.
- OB skills are abilities and personality traits related to individual and institutional organizations, and are very important in many work settings..
- Skill sets like preparation, communication, and time management are all essential for organization and are, therefore, valuable in many work settings.
- These skills are what the manager uses to assist the organization in accomplishing its goals. It’s a toolbox for what a manager needs to perform their job effectively.
- Technical skills,
- Human skills and
- Conceptual skills
- All about having a vision of where you want to be and working to achieve that vision.
- The ability to lead effectively dealing with people in such a way as to motivate, enthuse and build respect.